Blackboard

Personal Profile

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 0
w0283189 Posted: 6 Sep 2007 12:00 AM
--- Server: ?(?) | Client: ?(?) ---

Hi, I was wondering where I should go to create my personal profile. One of my professors' wants me to put a picture and personal information into this site. So how would I go about doing such a thing?
Not Ranked
Posts 0
Hi Christy,

Your instructor has an option to create a personal profile under Staff information, but such a functionality does not exist for students.
For students there's the homepage (under Course tools when set available) where you can enter personal information and a picture of yourself. In case this option is not available maybe you could use the discussionboard, but maybe better ask your instructor what exactly he wants you to do ;-)

Hope this helps.
Henk
Not Ranked
Posts 2

I would like to know what the "Staff Information" is and how I can go about accessing this?

Thank you,
Heather

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 7,777

Heather,

Are you a student, or an instructor?  If you're a student, then you will see "Staff Information" or "Instructor Information" in the course menu if your instructor has created a Staff Information page and made it available to students.

Mike

Not Ranked
Posts 2

I think I understand now, that this would just be a page that would be created by an instructor or course designer. Thank you!

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 7,777

Yes, that's exactly right, Heather.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS