Blackboard

Attach image icon

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
2 Posts
Candice Olson posted on 20 Mar 2012 10:58 PM

I am trying to attach an image and my professor wants us to use the attach image icon not the attach file one. There is no third row of icons on an uploading assignment page. I disabled pop-up blockers and I'm using Internet Explorer. What should I do?

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Female
94 Posts

Hi Candice,

I'm an Angel Dr. C but am taking an online class using Blackboard.  Have you tried a different browser, such as Mozilla Firefox?  That may display the third row of icons.

Nancy Webb

Not Ranked
2 Posts

Thank you I just downloaded Mazilla Foxfire and will try it.

Not Ranked
2 Posts

Hello, 

I have the same problem, only I use Chrome. I tried downloading firefox but the attach image icon is still not there. 
How can I fix this?

Top 50 Contributor
Female
94 Posts

I am sorry,  I am unable to troubleshoot any further.  You may need to contact your institution's Help Desk and enter a ticket to see if they can provide further assistance.

I'd recommend contacting your instructor to let him/her know the technical difficulties you are experiencing.

Nancy Webb

Top 10 Contributor
Female
1,128 Posts

In Blackboard assignments, students do not have access to the third row toolbars...the attach toolbar. This is only an instructor option.

On discussion boards, instructors can allow attachments which gives students this tool bar, but only in the discussion area.

paige

Not Ranked
2 Posts

thank you! i'll email my teacher to let her know and hopefully it works! 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS