Blackboard

Course Not Showing up on Blackboard 9

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
1 Posts
nathaniel BELL posted on 20 Jan 2010 4:58 PM

I have been trying to access my course, NURS_5003_spring_2010_A01, since monday and without any luck.  I tried searching for the course and when it comes up I click the link and it says "resource unavailable".  I do not want to miss anything that is due, what should I do?  I have already emailed the prof. with no response.

Nate Bell

bellnj@alfredstate.edu

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Nate,

You will need to contact your instructor.  It sounds like your class is there but the Instructor has not made it available to you.  If you know other students are getting into the course, then contact your schools Blackboard or IT Help Desk for assistance.

Ask Dr C does not have access to school servers.

All Replies

Nate,

You will need to contact your instructor.  It sounds like your class is there but the Instructor has not made it available to you.  If you know other students are getting into the course, then contact your schools Blackboard or IT Help Desk for assistance.

Ask Dr C does not have access to school servers.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
8,042 Posts

Nate,

If you are not getting a response from your instructor, you can try contacting the IT Help Desk at your school.  They can confirm the status of the class for you.  However, if the link to the course says "Resource unavailable", it's likely that the instructor has not made the class available to students yet, and none of the other students have access either.

Mike

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS